(3 Pack) Bene-Bac Plus Probiotic Pet Gel 15g Each X 3 Syringes
PetAg Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gels are recommended to insure your pet's normal digestion any time your pet may experience stresses from changing nutritional or environmental conditions. Every Bene-Bac Pet Gel multi-dose syringe contains 15 grams of gel providing a concentration of seven beneficial live-culture probiotic digestive bacteria. Bene-Bac Gel probiotics are fat encapsulated to insure maximum survivability through the stomach acids of the digestive tract to reach the intestines. Great for breeders or average pet owners, Bene-Bac Pet Gel syringes insure you have the probiotics you need when you need them. Use the easy to use dial-a-dose syringe to give the indicated dose when a new pet arrives home, when traveling (before departure and upon arrival), one to two hours after worming, at birth, prior to supplementing the newborn's diet with milk replacer, at weaning, when dietary changes occur or as indicated by your veterinarian when pets are treated with antibiotics. Provides a guaranteed 20 million colony forming units (CFU) per gram of viable, lactic acid producing bacteria. If diarrhea or anorexia (loss of appetite) persist, contact your veterinarian.
- Contains seven common, fat-encapsulated microorganisms found in intestinal tract of small mammals.
- Provides help for changing conditions, including, but not limited to birth, breeding, post-surgery, antibiotic therapy, weaning, worming, showing, boarding and travel.
- Guaranteed 20 million colony-forming units (CFU) of viable bacteria per gram.
- Recommended as part of the management program for all animals subjected to adverse conditions.
- Also recommended for hand-fed orphans and may be used for regular maintenance.