Adaptil Dap Calming Pheromone Odorless Adjustable Collar for Stressful Small Dogs or Puppy Training max. Neck Size 14.7-Inch by Ceva
Adaptil is the worlds leading dog behaviour product and is scientifically proven to help support dogs during stressful situations. The use of Adaptils dog appeasing pheromone is supported by scientific research with 26 published clinical papers. Adaptile is trusted and used by vets, charities and expert behaviourists to help reduce stress and support training. Adaptal is suitable for all dogs from coming home for the first time, during socialisation and training, dogs with fears and anxiety, rescue dogs and dogs that are fearful during travelling and going to the vets. Adatil have been improved for better fit and security. Now available in black, they are thinner for better comfort around the neck and with a smoother buckle with deeper grooves to eliminate rubbing and ensure better fastening. They are good for travel, support during the socialisation period and trips to the groomers or vets. Adaptil is the synthetic copy of the natural dog appeasing pharamone released by the mother dog 2-3 days after giving birth. This pheromone comforts and supports her puppies, giving them the confidence to explore the outside world. This dog appeasing pheromone has been proven to have a comforting effect on both puppies and adult dogs during stressful situations and also helps support their training and socialisation. Adaptive collars are good for most situations such as settling a dog into a new home, introducing a new family member, staying in kennels, travelling, nervous walkers, socialisation and training. Combining the Adatil ollars with an Adaptil Spray and Diffuser may provide optimal results for dogs showing indoor and outdoor fears. Directions for Use: Fasten the collar around the pet neck and adjust.Cut off the excess portion of the collar.Leave the collar around the dogs neck at all times. The effect of the collar lasts up to 4 weeks. Do not use the collar on dogs with extensive skin lesions
- Keep calm and play on with the Adaptil Calming Adjustable Dog Collar. The innovative design is activated by body heat, and it releases a constant calming pheremone that helps put dogs at ease during any stress-triggering situation. Whether it is a thunderstorm rolling in or you have to take your pup to the vet, this collar helps put your dogs anxiety at ease. A great alternative to uses drugs or supplements, this collar is clinically proven to work and recommended by veterinarians.
- This anti stressful small collar used and recommended by veterinarians. Adaptil calming collar for dogs is activated by body heat to release a calming pheromone, even when outside.
- Ideal for relaxing, adoption, relief puppy socialization, training, traveling, crating, kenneling or boarding. Also helps with phobia of loud noise such as thunderstorms or fireworks, separation anxiety or any stress-triggering situations. Treatment aid for relax.
- Each Adaptil canine collar lasts up to four weeks; for best results keep the collar on continuously. Puppy / small fits necks up to 14.7 inches. Better for health than relaxants.
- The Pros: -It was a marked overall improvement in reducing dog's noise phobias. -It also helped with separation anxiety (used Adaptil spray for added benefit). -The dog we tried the product on is better able to calm herself, instead of ramping up, after a loud noise. -Easy to use, non-toxic, no side effects. The Cons: -The collar lasts 4 weeks, so that should be figured into collar cost.