API Aquarium Pharmaceuticals BettaFix Remedy
Treat and heal wounds, diseases and infections with API BETTAFIX Antibacterial & Antifungal Betta Fish Infection and Fungus Treatment. This natural antibacterial remedy promotes rapid re-growth of damaged fins and skin. Use it to treat ulcers, mouth fungus, fin and tail rot and when you see signs of bacterial and fungal diseases like red ulcers, slimy patches or cottony growths. It can also be used to help heal wounds and tissue damaged by handling, netting or fighting. Contains healing melaleuca, a variety of tea tree. API BETTAFIX Antibacterial & Antifungal Betta Fish Infection and Fungus Treatment also helps heal open wounds and tissue damaged by handling, netting and fighting, and it promotes rapid re-growth of damaged fins and skin. With API Aquarium products, it's easy to keep a beautiful saltwater, freshwater or reef aquarium. For over 50 years, API has been creating innovative, research-driven solutions that make it easier to care for your fish and aquarium. API Aquarium Treatment Supplies are designed to work in conjunction with each other to provide best results to control algae, promote healthy bacterial growth and help control and cure fish diseases and conditions such as ich and fin rot. They work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as tropical community fish, cichlids, goldfish and more. With API, you can spend more time admiring your fish, and less time scrubbing your tank. Make sure to use all products as directed in order to ensure the best results.
- Contains one (1) API BETTAFIX Antibacterial & Antifungal Betta Fish Infection and Fungus Remedy 1.7-Ounce Bottle
- Heals bacterial infections, repairing damaged fins, ulcers, and open wounds and promotes regrowth of fins
- Treats newly introduced fish to reduce risk of disease outbreak and heal wounds and tissue damage
- Contains healing melaleuca, a variety of tea tree
- Use daily for a week when treating infections and for three days as a preventive when adding new fish