API General Cure Freshwater and Saltwater Fish Powder Medication 10-Count Box
reats a wide variety of parasitic diseases including velvet, anchor worm, fish lice, hole-in-head disease (Hexamite spp. & Spironucleus spp.), gill & skin flukes (Dactylogyrus spp. & Gyrodactylus spp.). For use in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums. This medication will not color the aquarium water.
- Contains one (1) API GENERAL CURE Freshwater and Saltwater Fish Powder Medication 10-Count Box
- Rapidely eliminates parasitic fish disease.
- Use for parasitic fish disease symptoms, such as gill & skin flukes, swollen abdomen, hole-in-the-head, and wasting disease, see diagnostic chart on back of carton.
- Easy-to-dose packets for use in fresh and saltwater aquariums
- Use 2 packets every 48 hours when symptoms of fungal diseases appear.