API POND STRESS COAT Water conditioner For Pond 16-Ounce Bottle
API POND STRESS COAT Pond Water Conditioner works instantly to remove chlorine, chloramines and ammonia from tap water and neutralize heavy metals. With the healing power of aloe vera, API POND STRESS COAT is also scientifically proven to reduce fish stress by 40%, which helps reduce susceptibility to disease and infection. STRESS COAT forms a synthetic slime coating and replaces the natural secretion of slime that is interrupted by handling, shipping, fish fighting and other forms of stress, as well as helping to prevent electrolyte loss. This formula is scientifically proven to heal wounds, including torn fins and skin wounds, and promote regeneration of damaged fish tissue. API POND STRESS COAT Water Conditioner comes recommended by professional fish handlers. Use this pond dechlorinator solution when adding or changing freshwater pond water, when you add new fish to your pond, and when your fish are damaged by injury or disease. With API POND products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful pond. For over 50 years, API has been creating innovative, research-driven solutions that make it easier to care for your pond. API POND Pond Treatment Supplies are designed to work in conjunction with each other to provide best results to control algae, promote healthy bacterial growth and help control and cure fish diseases and conditions such as ich and fin rot. They work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as koi, catfish, perch, goldfish and more. With API, you can spend more time admiring your fish, and less time scrubbing your pond. Make sure to use all products as directed in order to ensure the best results.
- Contains one (1) API POND STRESS COAT Pond Water Conditioner 16-Ounce Bottle
- Protects fish and removes harmful-to-fish chemicals from tap water to make water safe
- Contains Aloe Vera to replace fish's protective coat damaged by handling, shipping or fighting
- Safe for freshwater ponds, fish and pond plants, as well as surrounding wildlife and pets
- Use when adding or changing water, when adding new fish, and when fish are damaged by injury or disease