Chuckit! Dog Ball Launcher, Classic 26M - 2PK
The Chuckit! Classic Launcher 26M revamps the classic game of fetch by enhancing your throwing speed and distance with less effort. Dogs are challenged to run farther and faster for exercise in a fraction of the time. Measuring just over two feet in length, the Chuckit! ball launcher is portable enough to place in the backseat or the trunk. With fetching fun on-the-go, dogs can enjoy the Chuckit! ball thrower on sandy shores or grassy fields. Designed to extend the reach of your arm, the plastic launcher allows for more comfortable pick-up by reducing the need to bend over. The Classic Launcher includes one Chuckit! Tennis Ball, a brightly colored rubber ball that bounces high and allows high-visibility for pets and pet parents. The Chuckit! Classic tennis ball thrower for dogs is also compatible with standard tennis balls. The Chuckit! Launcher and buoyant Chuckit! Tennis Ball can be used as dog pool toys for long-distance games of fetch in the summer. Chuckit!'s strong dog toys are designed for outdoor use; the launcher's cupped end securely grasps muddy, slimy balls, helping your hands stay clean no matter how messy playtime gets.
- THROW FARTHER AND FASTER: Elevate fetch with your dog with the Chuckit! dog ball launcher, increasing the range and speed of your throw and exercising your dog in a fraction of the time
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Chuckit!'s ball launcher for dogs measures 26 inches long, making it easy to place in the trunk or backseat when you and your dog are on the move
- HANDS STAY CLEAN: Launcher firmly grasps dog balls covered in mud and slobber for convenient pick-up without the mess; Chuckit! launchers and balls are tough dog toys designed for outdoor use
- INCLUDES ONE CHUCKIT! TENNIS BALL: Chuckit! balls for dogs are brightly colored and easy to spot in tall grass; this Chuckit! tennis ball launcher is also compatible with standard-size tennis balls
- CONVENIENT PICK-UP: Chuckit! Launcher's cupped end allows pet parents to collect balls easily without bending over