Cobalt Aquatics MJ Water Pump Multi-Purpose Powerhead (5W/7.5W/8.5W/20W)
Regular price $29.00
The Cobalt original MJ multi-use submersible and external pump and power head is built to last under the harshest conditions. Ideal for protein skimmers, wave makers, calcium reactors, nano aquariums, under gravel filters, terrariums and hydroponic applications. Made in Italy.
- Uniquely durable impeller system. The mj's impeller uses a high-strength nylon infused fin-system that flexes to prevent sand, dirt, pebbles, etc. From damaging the fins and pump.
- Extremely quiet and reliable. Made in Italy (same as original maxi-jet) and the quality of manufacturing is evident from the moment you turn it on. Cobalt's MJ is one of the most reliable and quietest pumps on the market. 3-Year warranty.
- Secure mounting and fully sealed intake. Triple Suction Cup mount ensures the MJ stays in place while it delivers strong power and high lift. Fully sealed intake for allows for internal and external use.
- Fully rotational and customizable for many uses. See product images for all the many MJ power head/pump Accessories and uses. Includes 6 foot power cord and cord guide.
- Selection guide. See the product images to determine the best MJ size for your tank.
- Adjustable venturi with silencer, large intake screen for use with sponge, Universal intake tube, and commonly used for wave makers, protein skimmers, calcium reactors, nano aquariums, under gravel filters and hydroponic applications.