DrTim's Aquatics - Ammonium Chloride Solution for Fishless Cycling - 2 oz Bottle
Ammonium chloride in an easy to use dropper bottle for fishless cycling. It helps feed nitrifying bacteria with ammonia when fish are not present. Add 4 drop of solution per-gallon of aquarium water for an ammonia-nitrogen concentration of 2ppm (2mg/l). Add ammonium chloride to tank only 3 to 4 times during fishless cycle. You do not need to add ammonia every day to feed the bacteria, as it can result in high nitrate reading and may slow the cycling process. When cycling, do not let the ammonia or nitrite concentration get above 5pmm. Monitor cycling progress with ammonia, nitrite and ph test kits. Never add to aquaria that contain fish, invertebrates or corals.
- EASY TO USE - Reagent grade ammonium chloride makes fishless cycling easy and mess-free. Treats up to 300 gallons
- TAN CONCENTRATION - 50 mg/L of total ammonia-nitrogen (TAN). Dose 4 drops per gallon of aquarium water
- FEEDS NITRIFYING BACTERIA - Pure diluted ammonium chloride provides a source of ammonia to feed the nitrifying bacteria
- ONE & ONLY - Use with One and Only Nitrifying Bacteria to quickly and safely cycle a new aquarium. Add 3-4 times while cycling aquarium
- NO CHLORINE - Ammonium Chloride is a chlorine-free solution that will not add any chlorine to the water