Honest Kitchen The Herbal Digestive Supplement Pet Food for Cats and Dogs, 3.2 oz (3-Pack)
ABOUT PERFECT FORM PET SUPPLEMENT: The Honest Kitchen's Perfect Form is ideal for cats and dogs with gastrointestinal upset and less-than-perfect digestion. Filled with herbs like slippery elm, fennel and plantain to soothe and protect the GI tract, Perfect Form aids in reducing occasional loose stools from environmental stress, dietary indiscretion or the transition to a new diet. It's also helpful for pets with gas and regularity issues-don't laugh, it's a real problem. ABOUT THE HONEST KITCHEN: The Honest Kitchen started in Lucy Postin's kitchen in 2002 when she started making her dog's meals from scratch to help combat his ear infections. The physical difference from his new diet was spectacular but her kitchen was a mess. Lucy then realized that dehydrating whole foods made mealtimes much simpler while maintaining the natural health benefits of the ingredients. From there, The Honest Kitchen was born - and her kitchen stayed much cleaner! Today, The Honest Kitchen is on a mission to revolutionize the pet food industry through their obsession with product integrity and commitment to help as many pets as possible get on the road to good health through natural, wholesome proper food.
- BEST-SELLING SUPPLEMENT: This customer favorite is a must-have for dogs or cats who deal with occasional loose stools from environmental stress, dietary indiscretion or the transition to a new diet.
- GASTROINTESTINAL SUPPORT: It is an all natural supplement is made with herbs to soothe and protect the GI tract, combat gas, facilitate regularity and firm up loose stools.
- HUMAN GRADE: The Honest Kitchen meets the rigorous FDA safety standards to use the label 'human grade', ensuring the highest quality cat and dog supplements.
- ALL NATURAL: This wholesome supplement is made with no by-products, preservatives or GMO ingredients and is approved by the National Animal Supplement Counsel (NASC).
- MADE IN THE USA: All ingredients are processed in the USA in a human grade food processing facility with nothing from China.