Kruuse Rehab Right Knee Protector, X-Small
The knee joint is an advanced joint, which often gives the dog long-term convalescence with the risk of subsequent problems following the injury. When the dog's knee joint becomes injured, the musculature quickly weakens and the joint becomes unstable, which can lead to meniscus injuries and arthrosis changes in the articular cartilage. With the KRUUSE Rehab Knee Protector you can help the dog directly in conjunction with the diagnosis being made and support the joint and musculature until it is no longer deemed as being necessary. With, for example, injuries to the cruciate ligament the dog can take along a protector directly in conjunction with the diagnosis being made and thus not lose as much muscle before the operation, if any, which it would otherwise do. The knee protector must be pulled up along the leg to sit well. This is done by stretching the knee protector up on the dog's leg to to cover the dog's knee properly. Lead the soft strap that holds the protector in place under the abdomen and over the back and fasten it on the corresponding hook and loop on the outer side of the protector.
- KRUUSE Rehab Knee Protector helps dogs with lameness and joint pain to an improved quality of life
- This protector has both elastic and a stabilizing effect
- With the KRUUSE Rehab Knee Protector you can help the dog directly with supporting the joint and muscles until it is no longer deemed necessary
- The Knee protector is used for rehabilitation to improve movement and produce stronger muscles
- Measurements must be taken. No two dogs are the same so use the size chart carefully to find the right size to fit your dog. If your dog is in between sizes go down one size. Note : Please look into the Measurement Guide Image before purchasing the product
- The breed recommendations on the size chart are just a guide. Due to dogs within the breed measuring differently there is no substitution to actual measurements. This ensures the best fit possible.