Mars Fishcare North America API Pond Algaefix 32 fl. OZ (946mL)
Effectively controls many types of green or green water algae, string or hair algae and blanketweed in ponds that contain live plants. Controls existing algae and helps resolve additional algae blooms. Keeps ornamental ponds and water gardens clean and clear.
Warm Weather Caution: Before using PondCare Algaefix, make certain that the pond has vigorous aeration, i.e., a fountain, waterfall, or aeration device to avoid fish loss due to low oxygen levels. When algae is controlled and removed by the filter or settles to the bottom of the pond, the oxygen level may drop to harmful levels if adequate aearation is not provided. Therefore, when using PondCare Algaefix during warm weather and high water temperatures, vigorous, 24 hour aeration is required. Do not shut off pond pumps and aeration devices at night.
- Effectively controls green water algae, sting or hair algae and blanketweed
- Safe for live plants and pond fish
- Keeps ponds, water gardens and fountains clean and clear
- Algaecide controls existing algae and helps resolve additional algae blooms
- Do not use with freshwater crustaceans, including shrimp, crabs and lobsters