SEACHEM LABORATORIES INC METROPLEX (10 Grams)
Regular price $15.11
MetroPlexTM is an effective and safe treatment for several protozoan and anaerobic bacterial diseases of fish (Cryptocaryon, Hexamita, Ichthyophthirius). It does not adversely affect the filter bed and is easily removed with carbon. There is little danger of overdosing. Usual dose is 125 mg/10 gallons. Directions: Use 1-2 measures (included) for every 40 L (10 US gallons). Repeat every 2 days for up to 3 weeks or until symptoms disappear. Turn off UV, ozone, and chemical filtration. To feed, blend 1 measure with about 1 tablespoon of frozen food paste. To minimize loss during feeding use with FocusTM. To enhance palatability use with GarlicGuardTM or EnticeTM. Food may be refrozen.
- 2 5-gram bottles MetroPlex water treatment
- For use in both marine and freshwater aquariums
- Gentle enough to not adversely affect the fish tank's filter bed
- Use as part of a medicated food mix to safely treat fish without harming corals
- MetroPlex is an effective treatment for protozoan and anaerobic bacterial diseases in fish