Slow Feeder Spiral Puzzle Pet Bowl for Dogs and Cats. Anti Bloat. Stop Gobbling. Reduce indigestion, Non Skid Rubber Rimmed Bottom, Encourage Foraging, - Greedy Dog Dish | Animal instincts by SPOT
Veterinarians agree that slow feeding your dog is a safer alternative to traditional bowls. The instinctual way to feed dogs. Foraging for food is a natural way for dogs to eat. Dogs like to hunt, forage, drag and drop their food. The Animal Instincts Slow Feed Bowl TM is a challenging and rewarding way to feed your dog by simulating these natural instincts. Eating too quickly increases your dogs risk of choking, obesity, regurgitation and bloating., especially in barrel - chested breeds. As your dog pushes the food around the maze dog bowl spiral he / she is rewarded and encouraged to work for more without experiencing these uncomfortable side effects. Bring them back to nature with unique shaped bowls that encourage foraging. Feeding from this go slow dog bowl results in slower eating and prevents gulping . • Slows down eating to reduce the risk of bloat and indigestion • Spiral Dog Bowl / Puzzle Bowl Design • Mentally stimulating anti bloat slow feeder • Non-skid, rubber rimmed bottom.Slows down a dog’s eating with a unique maze bowl shape to reduce risk of bloat and indigestion The Dog food bowl / slow feeders for dogs come in 3 colors, Blue, Green and Purple. One of the top selling portable slow feeders in brick and mortar stores across the USA. Great for dogs, cats and other pets too
- 🐶 Veterinarian approved slow feeding dog bowl - Foraging for food is a natural way for dogs to eat resulting in slower eating & less gulping. Dogs like to hunt, forage, drag &drop their food. The Animal Instincts Slow Feed Bowl TM is a challenging & rewarding way to feed your dog by simulating these natural instincts.
- 🐶 Reduce the risk of bloat and indigestion - Eating too quickly increases your dogs risk of choking, obesity, regurgitation & bloating, especially in barrel-chested breeds. Encourage your dog to work & be rewarded as it pushes food around the spiral. This easy feed dog bowl makes feed time quick and easy.
- 🐶 Mentally stimulating - Challenging your dog to forage for its food, provides cognitive stimulation similar to what it would get in the wild. The maze shaped puzzle eater looks nice, challenges and satiates your dog all at once. Bring them back to nature with unique shaped.
- 🐶 Non-skid, rubber rimmed bottom makes sure that the bowl stays put while your fluffy friend eats his meal.
- 🐶 Spread food throughout the spiral before serving to your dog. Do not scoop all the food into the center of the spiral. - Encourage your dog to nose the food through the bowl - Works with both wet and dry food - Recommended hand wash only The instinctual way to feed dogs.