Tetra Lifeguard All-in-One Treatment, 64-Tablets
Regular price $20.90
Fertilizer tablets maximize beauty, color, and growth. Formulated for regular use during growth season for lilies and other potted aquatic plants. Easy to insert into planting medium.
- With Lifeguard Tablets, there is no need for time-consuming guesswork when it comes to treating your freshwater fish. A unique, broad spectrum, non-antibiotic agent, Lifeguard treats the clinical signs of disease at their earliest stages in freshwater fish. Added to aquarium water, the powerful oxidizing action of HaloShield attacks and destroys microorganisms that can cause disease in fish.2-Pack (32 tablets per pack)
- Use for treating fungus, ick, red streaks, milky or shedding slime, flukes, bacterial gill disease, mouth and fin rot, clamped or torn fins, and ulcers. Lifeguard Tablets may also be used as a preventive when adding new fish. Five day treatment.Effectively treats most common fish diseases
- Will treat ick, fungus, mouth rot, and more
- May be used as preventative when adding new fish
- For all freshwater aquariums