TetraPro Tropical Color Crisps, Fish Food With Natural Color Enhancers
TetraPro Tropical Color Crisps offer a nutritionally balanced diet and beautiful color for tropical aquarium fish. With a high content of natural color enhancers and specially selected ingredients, this food ensures the full development of beautiful and rich coloration. These crisps float longer, so fish have longer to eat, the food gets eaten, and the water stays clear. An optimized protein-to-fat ratio helps fish metabolize food more efficiently, reducing waste in the aquarium. Each TetraPro Tropical Color Crisp is made using an exclusive low-heat process that preserves essential nutrients for a healthier, more nutritious diet. The precision-crafted, multi-faceted nutrient blend includes biotin to help support fish’s immune system. Feed two to three times per day, only as much as your fish can consume within three minutes. Each fish species has different feeding requirements. Consult your local pet store for specific instructions for your fish. Uneaten food can cause water-quality problems. This food will not cloud water when used as directed. Since 1951, Tetra has developed the world’s most comprehensive body of fish food knowledge, and fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the brand for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you're an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need – from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor.
- TROPICAL FORMULATION: TetraPro Tropical Color Crisps provide advanced nutrition for the discerning tropical fish-keeper.
- OPTIMAL HEALTH: Made with exclusive low-heat process that preserves essential vitamins and nutrients - enhanced with biotin to support fish's immune system.
- COLOR ENHANCING: High content of natural color enhancers promote the development of rich, beautiful coloration in tropical fish.
- CLEAR-WATER FORMULA: Easy-to-digest formula helps fish metabolize food more efficiently, reducing waste in the aquarium.
- FLOATING FOOD: Fish have longer to eat, so more food gets eaten and the water stays clear.