Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Oatmeal and Tea Tree Oil Infuser Shampoo for Dogs Â Fast-Acting, Gentle, 100% Safe Medicated Shampoo to Treat Fungal, Bacterial and Viral Skin Infections in Dogs, 16oz
Finding an effective treatment for skin infections in dogs can take many expensive trips to the vet with even more expensive treatments, numerous bottles of ineffective shampoo, with no end in sight to your pet’s discomfort. Not anymore. Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Colloidal Oatmeal and Tea Tree Oil Infuser Shampoo for Dogs is an effective and affordable treatment for inflamed, irritated, itchy, dry, flaky skin caused by fungus, bacteria, insect bites, and allergies to fleas and food. Safe for weekly use, a little shampoo goes a long way to giving your pet relief from hair loss, redness, lesions, darker patches of skin, itchiness, and greasy or scaly skin. You and your dog will be happy!
The veterinary-grade ingredients in our topical 16 oz. bottle of Oatmeal and Tea Tree Oil Medicated Dog Shampoo are proven to treat, hydrate and heal multiple skin conditions such as allergies, bacterial, fungal and viral infections. Medicinal Tea Tree Oil (natural Melaleuca Alternafolia) is proven effective against bacterial and fungal infections and also helps calm the sting and itch of insect bites. Colloidal Oatmeal, a premium natural moisturizer, provides soothing relief to dry, flaky or itchy and irritated skin. The dog shampoo is 100% safe, paraben, dye and soap free, does contain any harsh chemicals or artificial fragrances, and is great for dogs with sensitive skin. You can also use it with other topical spot-on flea and tick treatments.
We know that your dogs are more than just pets - they are part of the family - so Veterinary Formula Clinical Care designs premium medicated products that pet parents can actually afford. Your dog will feel fast acting relief from skin infections and you will notice that your dog’s skin is calmer, less inflamed and the itching is controlled – making you both happy and able to focus on more important things like walks, fetch and snuggles. Of course, it’s important to determine the cause of the underlying issue, so please consult your veterinarian if skin issues become a consistent problem. Due to the tea tree oil content of this shampoo, it is not safe to use on cats.
- GENTLE HEALING - Our Oatmeal and Tea Tree Shampoo for Dogs provides gentle cleansing and effective anti-bacterial healing for dogs with various skin allergies and infections. Moisturizing Colloidal Oatmeal provides soothing relief to dry, flaky, itchy and irritated skin. Medicinal Tea Tree Oil is proven effective against bacterial and fungal infections and helps relieve the sting and itch of insect bites.
- FAST ACTING - Oatmeal and Tea Tree Oil Dog Shampoo works fast to restore skins moisture and relieve the inflamed, dry, flaky, itchy, irritated skin caused by bacterial, fungal and viral infections. It has a natural scent and leaves the coat clean, soft and easy to comb. To use, apply shampoo, work into a lather and leave on coat for several minutes. Safe for weekly use.
- 100% SAFE - This medicated shampoo for dogs is paraben, dye, and soap free. It does contain any harsh chemicals or artificial fragrances. It has been proven to safely treat skin infections and irritations caused by fungus, bacteria, insect bites, and allergies to fleas and food. Will not remove topical spot-on flea and tick treatments.
- FORMULATED FOR DOGS - Medicated oatmeal and tea tree oil shampoo is specifically formulated for dogs. The pH balanced treatment is ideal for their skin. The effective relief of symptoms will make everyone happy. Great for pets with sensitive, allergic and yeasty skin!
- EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE - Veterinary Formula Clinical Care premium medicated products are created with veterinary-grade ingredients but available at a price that pet parents can afford. We know your dogs are more than just pets, because we are pet parents too.