Zilla Reptile DÃ©cor Malaysian Driftwood
Reptile fanciers prefer Malaysian Driftwood décor for its handsome dark color and its natural ability to sink in water without scratching the glass of a tank bottom. Reptiles benefit from the way this water-resistant real wood can slowly deposit healthy tannins into terrarium water. Makes a great bridge from water to land and a perfect basking spot. Each piece is hand selected; sizes vary from 10-12" in length.
- Attractive, deep brown driftwood from Malaysia
- Reptiles will love to climb and bask on this material
- Functions as a bridge from water to land
- Long lasting in underwater or arid environments
- Has a natural ability to sink in water without scratching the glass tank bottom
- Each piece is unique and hand selected, sizes will vary between 10-12"